Monday, December 21, 2009

Jeff & Sloane's Wedding Chronicles - Actual Day Tea Ceremony

Whenever I wanted to start to write about this, a wide range of the begining for starting this story twisting and turning around in my mind and it makes me picking up the pen and then giving up several times, I felt like I had a lot to say but was speechless at the same time.


In the end, I decided to start it from the year of 2007...

On the Valentine of 2007, four of the little single friends dated each other to  spend their Single Valentine together at Cherating and promised each other as well to not to celebrate the next Valentine together anymore...

...Story continued till Jeff came back from USA with success and dated Bobeis for tea and have a short gathering. Sloane was dated by me to have tea together with us. Since that night, the "love seedling" growing secretly...
Finally, the lovely couple end up getting married on the 26th of September 2009!

I was excited. Why? 
First of all is because both of them are my first married good friends. Secondly is because the bride and the bridegroom actually are from my different gang of friends and on their wedding day, I can have a gathering with two gang of best friends.




On JS Wedding Actual Day~
Our ex-classmate: MAE who is now a professional make-up artist been asked to dress up the bride
All the pretty bridemaids

The bride begin nervous because the bridegroom is arriving...

The arrival of the bridegroom and groomsmen

Discussing the strategic to challenge the bridemaids
Have some dessert before marry the bride..(Does it means the bridegroom will be good in sweet talk after finish the sweet dessert? haha...)

All the challenges started...

After those hardships, finally the bridegroom met the bride..

Muackz Muackz ♥
[Bride side] Tea ceremony...


Reluctant to leave her papa mama gor gor and the house where she stayed for nearly 25 years..

Heading to the bridegroom house...
Reached the bridegroom's house...
All the pretty bridemaids at the Bridegroom's house




All the good groomsmen...haha...

[Bridegroom side] Tea Ceremony...


The bride throwing the bouquet... Only 3 bridemaids wish to married? No No No.. the rest of the bridemaids went out to fill up their hungry stomach...
(wow... Jiang Yan got it and she is getting married next year! =) )


Off-Topic~

Car & the car plate I wanted to have if I have the ability to own a car - I ♥ it!

0 Foot Prints:

Post a Comment